Applications for the Ravenswood Farmers Market are currently: O P E N
At this time, we are accepting applications from vendors interested in participating in our 2021 season. Our market operates on Wednesdays from 4-7pm, from June 16 through October 13, 2021 at 4900 N Damen Avenue.
Interested Vendors: First, please complete the “Base Application” form. Then, fill out the “Production Practices” form that best represents your business (Farmer, Producer, or Processor). Vendors selling goods from their own farms or orchards also need to fill out the “Farm/Orchard Site Location” form.
Vendor Application Forms
- Base Application (For All Vendors)
- Farmer Production Practices
- Includes sellers of vegetables, fruits, foraged goods, flowers, plants, etc.
- Producer Production Practices
- Includes sellers of meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy.
- Processor Production Practices
- Processors include selling bakery goods, cheese and other dairy products, honey, jam and jellies, ciders, juice, maple syrup, granola; all meat, and poultry items–frozen, cured, smoked, etc; soaps, and oils.
- Farm Orchard Site Location
Have questions about the application? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in joining the Ravenswood Farmers Market. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
About the Ravenswood Farmers Market
A collaboration between the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce and Ravenswood Covenant Evangelical Church, the Ravenswood Farmers Market connects residents to farmers and food producers and provides a meeting place for neighbors to come together. In addition to a variety of farmers and vendors, you’ll also find guest artists, retailers, health and wellness providers, and non-profit organizations. Our market has served Ravenswood and its surrounding communities since 2016.