The Ravenswood Farmers Market is a weekly, open-air summer market at 4900 N Damen Avenue. Join us Wednesdays evenings from June through October. Our market connects residents to farmers and food producers and provides a meeting place for neighbors to come together. In addition to a variety of farmers and vendors, you’ll also find guest artists, retailers, health and wellness providers, and local non-profit organizations.
To start, the 2021 market will be a little smaller and quieter than usual as we adjust our capacity and safety protocols. Live music is back and we look forward to adding more children’s activities as the summer progresses. For now:
- Unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask
- There is no eating at the market
- Please do not touch items you don’t intend to purchase
Come wearing your mask and support our local businesses and our local farmers! Alongside our weekly vendors, we’ll be joined each week by guest food trucks and pop-up merchants.
Upcoming Guest Vendors
- Patyk Farms & Greenhouse (fresh vegetables, fruit, dairy, and flowers)
- Tamales Express (traditional Mexican tamales from Vegetarian Express)
- Hilary’s Cookies (gourmet vegan and non-vegan cookies and scones)
- Nena’s Cupcakes (handcrafted French macaroons and cupcakes)
- Yamma* (Mediterranean dips, spreads, sauces, and pickles)
- Bhoomi Chai Co.* (fresh brewed authentic chai)
- Sunrise Topiaries (plants from home and garden)
- Journey One Bar At A Time (artisan vegan soap and skin care)
- Moon Magic Apothecary* (all natural health and beauty products)
- InstantCBD (powdered CBD)
- Cutco Cutlery & Kitchen Knives* (american-made cutlery and kitchen knives)
*every other week
For the latest updates and weekly special guests, visit the Ravenswood Farmers Market Facebook Page.
About the Ravenswood Farmers Market
Ravenswood Farmers Market is a joint effort from the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (501c6), Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant Church, and Ravenswood Community Council (501c3). Our market has been serving Ravenswood and its surrounding communities since 2016.
Activities and live entertainment are organized and staffed by volunteers at Ravenswood Covenant Church as a part of their ongoing efforts to foster a strong sense of community in Ravenswood.