The Ravenswood Farmers Market is a weekly, open-air summer market at 4900 N Damen Avenue. Join us Wednesdays evenings from June through October. Our market connects residents to farmers and food producers and provides a meeting place for neighbors to come together. In addition to a variety of farmers and vendors, you’ll also find guest artists, retailers, health and wellness providers, and local non-profit organizations.
Alongside our weekly vendors, we’ll be joined each week by guest food trucks, pop-up merchants, and seasonal activities. Every week features live music, kids activities, and a bounce house (weather permitting). This year, we’re excited to present chef demos throughout the summer. Stay tuned for details!
2023 Weekly Vendors
- Patyk Farms & Greenhouse – fresh vegetables, fruit, dairy, and flowers
- Bennett Farms – chicken, pork, and milk
- Los Rodriguez Farm – fruits and vegetables
- Hilary’s Cookies – gourmet vegan and non-vegan cookies and scones
- Tamales Express – traditional Mexican tamales
- Made w/Love Organic Fruit & Floral Vinegar – organic vinegars
- Nuts to Go – fresh, vanilla roasted, whiskey roasted and glazed nuts
- Nena’s Sweet Treats – handcrafted French macaroons and cupcakes
- Journey: One Bar at a Time – bath & body products
- Fleur Sauvage Baking Co. – granola, lemon curd, cakes
- Shore Fisherman’s Corner – stunning travel and wildlife photography
- White Rabbit Cafe – fresh coffee
For the latest updates and weekly special guests, visit the Ravenswood Farmers Market Facebook page.
Upcoming Activities at the Market
6/21, Malt Row on Damen
Local breweries and distilleries pair with neighborhood businesses to showcase the best of Ravenswood in one summer evening. Taste your way through selection of locally crafted beers, spirits and wine as you stroll between shops and galleries.
Tickets include at least 11 tasting pours, a Malt Row tasting glass, and a mini-coozie. 5:30-8:30pm, along Damen Ave from Leland to Argyle, $32 or 4 for $120 Tickets & Details
About the Ravenswood Farmers Market
Ravenswood Farmers Market is a joint effort from the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (501c6), Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant Church, and Ravenswood Community Council (501c3). Our market has been serving Ravenswood and its surrounding communities since 2016.
Activities and live entertainment are organized and staffed by volunteers at Ravenswood Covenant Church as a part of their ongoing efforts to foster a strong sense of community in Ravenswood.