The Ravenswood Farmers Market is a weekly, open-air summer market at 4900 N Damen Avenue. Join us Wednesdays evenings from June through October. Our market connects residents to farmers and food producers and provides a meeting place for neighbors to come together. In addition to a variety of farmers and vendors, you’ll also find guest artists, retailers, health and wellness providers, and local non-profit organizations.
Alongside our weekly vendors, we’ll be joined each week by guest food trucks and pop-up merchants.
- Patyk Farms & Greenhouse – fresh vegetables, fruit, dairy, and flowers
- Global Garden Refugee Training Farm – seasonal vegetables, herbs, and flowers
- Hilary’s Cookies – gourmet vegan and non-vegan cookies and scones
- Tamales Express – traditional Mexican tamales from Vegetarian Express
- Seeds of the Season – flowers and pressed flower crafts and home goods
- Nuts to Go – fresh, vanilla roasted, whiskey roasted and glazed nuts
- Golden Root – turmeric latte mixes
- Nena’s Sweet Treats – handcrafted French macaroons and cupcakes
- On Repeat – cold brew coffee sourced from local coffee roasters
- The Blooming Baker Company – botanical brownies topped with organic edible flowers
Upcoming Guest Vendors
- Moon Magic Apothecary – all natural health and beauty products
- Every Last Detail – partyware for all occasions
For the latest updates and weekly special guests, visit the Ravenswood Farmers Market Facebook page.
About the Ravenswood Farmers Market
Ravenswood Farmers Market is a joint effort from the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (501c6), Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant Church, and Ravenswood Community Council (501c3). Our market has been serving Ravenswood and its surrounding communities since 2016.
Activities and live entertainment are organized and staffed by volunteers at Ravenswood Covenant Church as a part of their ongoing efforts to foster a strong sense of community in Ravenswood.