Available Year Round
- Whiskey: Oat, Millet, Rye, Bourbon, Four Grain
- Gin: Dry Gin, Barreled Gin, Cranberry Gin Liqueur
- Liqueurs: Ginger, Rosehip, Chrysanthemum & Honey, Coffee
- Special Editions: Peach Brandy, Pear Brandy
- To-Go Bottles
4241 N Ravenswood Ave
KOVAL is one of America’s largest artisan distilleries and winner of over 50 international awards, pioneering a new school of distilling in the United States that uses only the heart cut of the distillate. The heart cut is the purest, most grain forward portion, affording KOVAL its signature clean, bright style.
KOVAL is also known for its use of unique and interesting grains, inspiring Wine Enthusiast to name the distillery a “leader of the alt-grain scene.” All of KOVAL’s whiskies are single barrel and aged in 30-gallon barrels of New American Oak. Each bottle can be traced back to the field on which the grain was grown. All of KOVAL’s whiskey, gin, vodka, and liqueurs are certified Organic and Kosher and made from grain to bottle in Chicago.
The KOVAL facility includes a retail shop and space for cocktail classes, tours, and whiskey workshops.
- All Together Now: Malt Row Breweries Release First Collab Beer to Support Local Chamber October 5, 2020 Posted in: Community News, What's Up on Malt Row? In March of 2020, Malt Row's breweries hosted their first collab brew day! One global pandemic later, All Together Now is ready for release on 10/16! Read Full Article
- KOVAL Distillery makes Free Hand Sanitizer for Hospitals, Nursing Homes, First Responders, Front Line Workers April 14, 2020 Posted in: Community News, What's Up on Malt Row? In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, local Ravenswood business KOVAL Distillery has focused efforts on providing hand sanitizers in bulk to the medical community, retirement homes, and front line workers. Read Full Article
Public Tour Information
Please contact Koval for tour information.