Cook County Manufacturing Reinvented is a $5 million grant program supporting manufacturers with the implementation of projects to improve their competitiveness and resiliency. We’re excited to share that the program is now available to businesses in the City of Chicago!
Through Cook County Manufacturing Reinvented, manufacturers can receive rebates of up to $25,000 for eligible expenses associated with an approved project.
Grant eligible projects include investments to:
- Adopt automation
- Improve cyber security
- Build supply chain resiliency
- Enhance productivity
- Identify talent solutions
- Improve visibility in the marketplace
- Undertake strategic planning
Qualifications and priorities for this program include:
- Businesses operating anywhere in Cook County
- Businesses with a manufacturing NAICs code
- Businesses located in communities hard hit by COVID-19 or businesses impacted by COVID-19
This is a great opportunity for manufacturers seeking financial assistance to improve productivity, develop future leaders, train their workforce, and grow their business. For more information and to apply, visit www.ccmfg.org.