- December 2, 2021
- 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- Member: FREE
- Non-member: FREE
- The City Of Chicago, ComEd, Peoples Gas, + EPA Region 5
Learn about industrial cost-saving and energy-reducing programs at this virtual workshop on December 2nd!
The City of Chicago, ComEd, Peoples Gas, and the Environmental Protection Agency are hosting a free workshop focused on industrial energy savings for Chicago facilities. Experts will review how to reduce operating costs, increase profit margins, lower your greenhouse gas footprint, and earn incentives through energy efficiency. This two hour workshop will cover:
- Successful industrial energy efficiency case studies.
- Energy management planning for your facility, including a introduction to Strategic Energy Management.
- Incentives and recognition programs from ComEd, Peoples Gas, and Energy Star.
- Free resources for improving energy efficiency at your facility.
Questions? Email Gavin Taves (Climate + Energy Project Manager with the Mayor’s Office) at firstname.lastname@example.org.