- April 26, 2021
- 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Member: FREE
- Non-member: FREE
- Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
On Monday, April 19, 2021, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) announced the launch of the Restaurant Revitalization Fund. The Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the SBA’s Illinois office to present a free webinar on this new relief program, which will provide emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Join us at 10 AM on Monday, April 26 for a program overview, application guidelines, and details on qualifying businesses and eligible expenses. For the presentation, we’ll be joined by Economic Development Specialist Stephen Konkle from the SBA’s Illinois District Office, who will lead our webinar and answer any questions you have about this exciting new program.
About the Restaurant Revitalization Fund
Part of the American Rescue Plan Act, the Restaurant Revitalization Fund will help restaurants, breweries, taverns, bakeries, and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide eligible small businesses with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss, up to $10 million per business. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023. Learn more by visiting the SBA’s Restaurant Revitalization Fund webpage.
Who Can Apply?
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
★★ Presented By ★
About the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Ravenswood Chamber is guided by the belief that creativity, sustainable living, and diverse industry position Ravenswood as a destination neighborhood. We create programs and provide services that connect the dots between businesses, residents, non-profit organizations, local government and area schools. Click here to learn more about who we are.
About Our Presenter
U.S. SBA - Illinois District Office
Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) continues to help small business owners and entrepreneurs pursue the American dream. The SBA is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses. SBA's Illinois District Office (500 W. Madison St., Suite 1150) and its Springfield Branch Office are responsible for delivering SBA's many programs and services throughout Illinois's 102 counties.