Holiday Shoppers: You’re Invited to Unwrap Ravenswood
The Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce’s annual winter rewards program is back! From Black Friday through Christmas Eve, shoppers that spend $300 between a minimum of 3 qualifying businesses can receive $75 in gift cards to local shops and restaurants. To participate, review the program rules and eligibility details below.
Eligible businesses are located within the following boundaries: Clark St west to Leavitt St (1 block west of Damen Ave), and Foster Ave south to Irving Park Rd.
Program Rules & Eligibility
- Holiday Shoppers that spend a total of $300 within the above boundaries on retail products, dining, gift certificates, or services will be eligible to receive a rebate of $75 in the form of 3 $25 gift cards to Ravenswood businesses.
- Shoppers must complete and send in a Holiday Shopper Rewards Form (found above) with qualifying receipts from a minimum of 3 businesses.
- A minimum of $25, before tax and gratuity, must be spent at a qualifying business for a receipt to be included in the total. A maximum of $100 can be utilized for groceries and/or liquor. Medications or memberships are not allowed to be included in total.
- Ineligible purchases include but are not limited to memberships, medication, legal or accounting services, postage, automobile repairs, business-to-business purchases and gasoline.
- Completed Rewards Forms and copies of receipts must be mailed to the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce office (1770 W. Berteau Avenue, Suite 101 Chicago IL 60613).
- All copies of receipts should be submitted with a completed Shopper Rewards Form, including name, return address, phone number, email address and zip code.
- Rewards in the form of 3 $25 gift certificates to Ravenswood business will be distributed to the first 150 qualifying shoppers who submit a completed form. Limit one submission per household. Gift cards will be randomly selected.
- Copies of receipts and a completed form must be submitted by Monday, January 9, 2023.
- No gift receipts allowed. Receipts will not be returned.
Ride the Holly Jolly Trolley on Small Business Saturday
We’re excited to bring back one of Ravenswood’s favorite holiday traditions— the Holly Jolly Trolley!
From 11am to 5pm on Small Business Saturday (11/25), our free-to-ride trolleys connect you to hundreds of incredible small businesses and artisans. No stress about parking. No tickets necessary. Riders of all ages are welcome aboard.
The first 200 shoppers to stop by our Trolley Welcome Station will receive a FREE “Shop Small” tote bag with offers and items from local businesses- plus an Unwrap Ravenswood application. We’ll also be joined by Hilary’s Cookies for a holiday pop-up sale!
Welcome Station Location: Hazel (1835 W Montrose Ave)
Hours: 11:00 – 3:00 PM