Your mom deserves better than plastic, assembly-line trinkets delivered by an Amazon drone! Need help finding the perfect gift? Come to our pop-up Mother’s Day Gift Market on Wednesday, May 10 from 4-8pm!
We’ll be outdoors at the site of the Ravenswood Farmers Market (4900 N Damen Ave), just a block south of beautiful Winnemac Park. Shop from neighborhood retailers, local artists, and Farmers Market favorites- including flower baskets from Patyk Farms & Greenhouse! Other vendors will offer great Mother’s Day gifts like sweets and baked goods, beauty and skincare essentials, handmade jewelry and artwork, and more.
Enjoy live music by Farmers Market favorite Teel Short, thanks to our partners at Ravenswood Covenant Church.
Participating Artists & Vendors
- ADORN Candles – small batch wood-wick candles and aromas
- Anastaja – jewelry
- Band of Gold – candles and organic aromatherapy products
- Chef Heatley’s Hot Pepper Farm – chef-created, artisan hot sauces
- ClayStuff94 – handmade polymer clay earrings
- Creative Chicago Reuse Exchange (CCRx) – gifts made from recycled materials
- Delia Jean Art – fine art, illustration, and and live portrait sketches
- Derel Glass Studio – hand engraved glass and prints pulled from glass engravings
- Grandma Fannie’s Handcrafted Soaps – handcrafted natural body care products
Courtesy of the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce, moms can receive a FREE 10-minute chair massage from Inner G Restorative and Holistic Care during the first (4-5pm) and last hour (7-8pm) of the Market. Available on a first come, first served basis. Free massages will end promptly at 5pm and 8pm.
Everyone (age 18+) will be able to receive on-site chair massages from 5-7pm for $1 a minute. You can also make an appointment to visit Inner G at 1626 W Montrose Ave.
- Hilary’s Cookies – vegan and non-vegan gourmet cookies and baked goods
- Indie-Pendant – jewelry
- Inner G Restorative & Holistic Care – On-site massages for $1/minute
- JANVIER – luxury, handmade, all-natural body care products
- Khepri Cafe + Collective – homeware, self-care items, and iced tea
- Limba Gal Jewelry – jewelry
- Lin Bader Design – small batch fine jewelry from recycled metals
- Nomadic Ant – jewelry
- Patyk’s Farm Market & Greenhouse – Mother’s Day arrangements, hanging flower baskets, and succulents
- Pickled Prince – giardinieras, salsas, pickles, hot sauces & jams
The Ravenswood Mother’s Day Gift Market is presented by the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce and Ravenswood Covenant Church.
About the Ravenswood Farmers Market
The Ravenswood Farmers Market has been serving our community since 2016. Located near the border of Chicago’s 40th and 47th Wards, the market offers a welcoming, family-friendly experience to visitors on Wednesday evenings from mid-June through Mid-October. The Ravenswood Farmers Market is organized and operated in partnership by the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (501c6), Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant Church, and Ravenswood Community Council (501c3). To learn more, visit ravenswoodchicago.org/signature-events/farmers-market.