Mom deserves better than plastic, assembly-line trinkets delivered by an Amazon drone. Need help finding finding something local? Our Mother’s Day Gift Market returns on Wednesday, May 10th from 4-8pm!
We’ll be outdoors at the site of the Ravenswood Farmers Market (4900 N Damen Ave), just a few blocks north of beautiful Winnemac Park. Shop from neighborhood retailers, local artists, and Farmers Market favorites including flowers from Patyk Farms & Greenhouse. Other vendors will offer great Mother’s Day gifts like sweets and baked goods, beauty products, handmade jewelry, original artwork and more.
Past Artists & Vendors
- Chicago Printmakers Collaborative – fine art prints, tees, and totes
- Current Location Press – letterpress and block-printed fine art, stationery, tea towels, home goods
- Delia Jean Art – fine art, illustration, and and live portrait sketches
- DFG Designs & The Alchemy Kitchen – homemade, eco-friendly products for bath, home, mind and spirit, upcycled crafts, and dye sublimation apparel and gifts
- Every Last Detail – greeting and holiday cards, modern partyware
- First Slice Pie Café – pies, baked goods and coffee
- Hilary’s Cookies – vegan and non-vegan gourmet cookies and baked goods
- Indie-Pendant – jewelry
- Lena Rose Beauty – green bath and body products, including skincare, aura mists, body butters, body scrubs, and bath soaks
- Lillstreet Art Center – hosting a Mother’s Day “Make and Take” craft activity
- Limba Gal Jewelry – jewelry
- Nomadic Ant – jewelry
- Patyk’s Farm Market & Greenhouse – Mother’s Day arrangements, hanging flower baskets, and succulents
The Ravenswood Mother’s Day Gift Market is presented by the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce and Ravenswood Covenant Church.
About the Ravenswood Farmers Market
Ravenswood Farmers Market is a joint effort from the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (501c6), Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant Church, and Ravenswood Community Council (501c3). Our market has been serving Ravenswood and its surrounding communities since 2016.
Activities and live entertainment are organized and staffed by volunteers at Ravenswood Covenant Church as a part of their ongoing efforts to foster a strong sense of community in Ravenswood.