In January of 2017, the Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) was awarded a Local Industrial Retention Initiative (LIRI) grant, activating us as a Delegate Agency for the Chicago Department of Planning & Development.
Our LIRI program delivers industrial retention/development services to businesses in the Ravenswood Industrial Corridor. GRCC aims to address the problems associated with industrial displacement and loss of high-paying jobs by creating a viable industrial corridor through promoting land-use stability, increased public and private investment, job retention/growth and improved industry-neighborhood relations.
We assist with:
- Information about the Ravenswood Industrial Corridor, the neighborhood in general or a particular industry
- Launching new small businesses
- Troubleshooting obstacles
- City-related issues affecting small businesses
- Connecting you to a variety of financial resources
- Business-to-business networking
- Employment and workforce development assistance
- Economic Development Incentives
- Land-use planning, infrastructure and zoning
- Finding expansion or relocation space in the Corridor
Questions? Contact our Development Director Margaret O’Conor at (773) 975-2088 or email@example.com